+ 1. Maintenance instruction
- 2. Maintenance
2.1. Technical characteristic
- 2.2. Frequency of service
2.2.1. Cars till 1994 of release
2.2.2. Cars since 1994 of release
+ 2.3. Each 7 500 km
+ 2.4. Each 10 000 km or 6 months
+ 2.5. Each 20 000 km or 12 months
+ 2.6. Each 30 000 km or 18 months
+ 2.7. Each 40 000 km or 2 years
+ 2.8. Each 60 000 km or 3 years
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Fuel system
+ 5. Lubrication systems, coolings
+ 6. System of release
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Power shafts
+ 10. Steering
+ 11. Suspension brackets
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment
Service intervals are given in this Management taking into account that you will perform work independently. If you wish to contain your car in good shape, you can carry out some of these procedures more often.
If the vehicle is operated in dusty areas, at towage of a trailer or the trailer, at slow speeds of the movement or on short distances, more frequent intervals of service are recommended.
Upon purchase of the car which was in operation it is necessary to perform all complex of works on maintenance, irrespective of a run and term.
In the presence of suspicion it is necessary to check a compression in cylinders for wear of the engine.
The size of a compression shows, in most cases, the tsilindro-piston group of the engine is how worn-out.
For measurement of a compression it is necessary компрессометр.
Check of a compression
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. To completely charge the accumulator. To adjust gaps of valves. To warm up the engine up to the working temperature.
| 2. To remove one of spark plugs and to screw in a nest of a candle transitional the union of a kompressometr. To turn a bent shaft a starter several times. To record the maximum value of pressure of compression.
| 3. To repeat measurements on other three cylinders.
|4. Decrease in a compression in all cylinders most often indicates wear of cylinders, rings and pistons.
|5. The lowered compression in one of cylinders means damage of plates and saddles of valves, a burn-out or cracks to the piston, damage of laying of a head of the block of cylinders or a crack to a head of the block of cylinders.
|6. The lowered compression in two next cylinders most often means damage of laying of a head of the block of cylinders between cylinders.
Before carrying out diagnostic or repair work on the engine it is necessary to perform the following preliminary operations.
– to clear, examine and check the accumulator;
– to check the level of oil and cooling liquid;
– to check a state and a tension of an auxiliary maple belt;
– to replace spark plugs;
– to examine a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteya and high-voltage wires;
– to check a condition of the air filter;
– to check an oil filter and to replace if it is necessary;
– to replace the fuel filter;
– to check a condition of all hoses and leak of liquid;
– to check turns of idling and maintenance WITH.
If above-mentioned actions are not effective, perform the following operations.
– to check system of charging;
– to check system of ignition;
– to replace a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteya and a rotor of the distributor;
– to replace high-voltage wires.
On the homepage