- 1. Maintenance instruction
1.2. Governing bodies, devices and equipment
1.4. Pressure in tires.
1.6. Mouth of the fuel tank, luggage carrier, cowl
1.7. Seat belts
+ 1.8. Seats
1.10. Lighting and alarm system
1.11. Proofreader of light of headlights
1.12. Washers and cleaners of glasses
1.13. Additional equipment
1.14. Ensuring comfort
+ 1.15. Internal heating and ventilation
1.16. Combinations of devices
1.17. Start of the petrol engine
1.18. Start of the diesel engine
1.19. Control bulbs and indexes
1.20. Steering wheel, gear shifting and brake
1.21. Automatic transmission
1.22. Replacement of a wheel
1.24. Identification of the car
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Fuel system
+ 5. Lubrication systems, coolings
+ 6. System of release
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Power shafts
+ 10. Steering
+ 11. Suspension brackets
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment
The ignition switch with blocking of a steering wheel
||Two identical keys delivered together with the car (for the switch of ignition, forward doors, a trunk lid, and in some versions – for a ware box) have number. This number should be written down (in case of loss of keys it will facilitate search of their duplicates).
The key can hold the following positions:
– S (stop) – blocking of a steering wheel, shutdown of power supply. For blocking of a steering wheel it is necessary to get a key and to turn a steering wheel before its blocking (characteristic click). For unblocking of a steering wheel it is necessary to insert a key and to turn it clockwise, at the same time easily turning a steering wheel to the right and to the left;
– And (devices) – to devices supply voltage is given, ignition is included;
– M (work) – the working provision and the provision of preliminary warming up of candles of an incandescence;
– D (start) – after start of the engine it is necessary to weaken pressure upon a key.
Actions for start of the engine
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. Make sure that the lever of gear shifting is in neutral situation.
| 2. Turn a key in the ignition lock in situation M. Control bulbs will at once light up: preliminary warming up of candles of an incandescence (1), STOP, the emergency brake, temperature of cooling liquid, oil pressure in the engine and accumulator charging (see rice. Control lamps).
| 3. Wait, the control bulb of preliminary warming up of candles of an incandescence will not go out yet.
|4. Turn a key in situation D for inclusion of a starter and you keep in this situation until the engine is started. In the winter when surrounding temperature falls below 0th °C, it is necessary to press a coupling pedal in operating time of a starter. After the engine will be started, gradually release a coupling pedal.
|5. Control bulbs have to go out.
|6. Before a start of motion the engine within several minutes has to work idling (it is not necessary to increase sharply speed).
At a temperature below -5 °C there can be difficulties with start of the engine because of hardening of the paraffin which is a part of diesel fuel.
|7. In order to avoid such problems use of the special diesel fuel additive protecting from hardening is recommended (such additive is available in retail chain stores of firm). It should be applied in the following proportions:
– at a temperature up to -10 °C: 0,1% or 30 cm3 of additive for 30 dm3 of diesel fuel;
– at a temperature up to -15 °C: 0,2% or 60 cm3 of additive for 30 dm3 of diesel fuel;
– at a temperature below -15 °C: 0,5% or 150 cm3 of additive (it is the maximum dose and it is not necessary to apply more) for 30 cm3 of diesel fuel.
|8. For receiving a uniform consistence it is necessary to pour in additive in the fuel tank before filling with diesel fuel. In operating time of the engine the special adaptation which is warming up the fuel filter (by means of circulation of cooling liquid with thermostatic adjustment), allows to avoid the described problem arising at low ambient temperatures.
|9. If the engine is not started, it is necessary to include preliminary warming up once again.
If the engine (cold or warm) was not started for the first time, it is necessary to wait several seconds and to repeat attempt.
Never it is necessary to start the engine indoors – exhaust gases are very toxic.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| In case of damage of an electrical wiring the engine can be stopped manually, having pressed the stop lever on the fuel pump.
On the homepage