1987-1997 of release
Repair and operation of the car
+ 1. Maintenance instruction
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Fuel system
+ 5. Lubrication systems, coolings
+ 6. System of release
+ 7. Coupling
- 8. Transmissions
+ 8.1. Mechanical transmission
- 8.2. Automatic transmission
8.2.1. Technical characteristic
8.2.2. Description of the drive
8.2.3. Removal and installation of the transmission
8.2.4. Adjustment of management of gear shifting
8.2.5. Cable of the choice of transfers
8.2.6. Selector lever
8.2.7. Cable of compulsory inclusion of a low gear
8.2.8. Adjustment of a tape of a brake
8.2.9. Removal and installation of the operating servomotor
8.2.10. Replacement of a sealing ring of an axis of the selector
8.2.11. Transmission heat exchanger
+ 9. Power shafts
+ 10. Steering
+ 11. Suspension brackets
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment
Elements of the automatic transmission
External components of automatic transmission
The drive consists of the following knots: hydrokinetic transfer, transmission, centrifugal regulator.
Hydrokinetic transfer consists of the pump, the turbine and the directing device.
First of all, are a part of the transmission:
– the planetary transfer allowing to receive four transfers for advance and one transfer of a backing;
– the hydraulic operating servomotor providing automatic control of gear shifting;
– the gear oil pump which is constantly put in action by the pump of hydrokinetic transfer, the feeding hydraulic managing director сервонасос and hydrokinetic transfer, and also providing lubricant of planetary transfer; restriction of the maximum pressure provides the overflow valve.
The centrifugal regulator is put in action by an intermediate shaft; directly under the influence of turns of the given wheels centrifugal force influences small weights which change a speed signal to pressure signal through a stream drosselirovaniye: this pressure "is analyzed" in the operating servomotor and defines gear shifting.
Kinematic scheme of the automatic transmission
The transmission contains:
– planetary transfer;
– three multidisk couplings (And, In and E), everyone operated by the hydraulic piston;
– three unidirectional couplings (F, G and N);
– one tooth gearing at the exit of planetary transfer transferring draft to an intermediate shaft (2) which puts in action differential (3);
– hydrokinetic transfer (4) on an entrance of the transmission providing connection of the engine with the transmission;
– main transfer and differential.
The knot of mechanical elements is run by the hydraulic servomotor located in the lower part of the transmission.
On the homepage